Project Arrhythmia Factsheet
Vitamin Games LLC, based in Texas
June 14th 2019
Windows PC (Steam)
Project Arrhythmia is a rhythmic adventure in which all things beautiful are deadly. Avoid the musically timed pulse of blocks and bars, and in the process you might just find out what this mysterious "Project Arrhythmia" is.
- Up to 8 player local co-op
- 20+ game levels featuring music from Chipzel, Meganeko, Creo and Miyolophone
- Lengthy story with multiple endings and lovable characters
- Extremely powerful level editor that lets you bring anything to life
- Full Steam Workshop integration for easy level sharing
Vitamin Games Factsheet
Vitamin Games started as an independent game development and design studio back in 2009 by Lily Craver. Vitamin Games' current game development project is called Project Arrhythmia, a rhythmic dodge-em up.
- Project Arrhythmia
- Takoyaki Run
- VR Coding