Project Arrhythmia Factsheet
Top Hat Studios Inc, based in New York
Vitamin Games LLC, based in Texas
June 14th 2019
Windows PC (Steam)
"Project Arrhythmia" is a musical bullet-hell in which all things beautiful are deadly. A cacophony of lights, music, pulses and blocks, Project Arrhythmia features tight bullet-hell style gameplay where up to 4 players in local co-op must navigate their way through evolving scenes and obstacles, all timed to the beat.
- Dodge The Beat: Stages consist of mesmerizing, musically timed scenes, each one telling a story. Feel the rhythm and feel your way around the hazards! Anna will judge how you do.
- Challenge Your Friends: Up to 4 players supported in local co-op mode.
- Robust Level Editor: Carefully designed level editor allows users to create their own levels and challenges, to whatever music they wish.
- Huge Community: Wealth of user created content exists, fully integrated into the game through the usage of the level editor and user made levels.
- Story Mode: Over 20+ hand crafted heart pounding levels interwoven with an engaging story.
- More Co-Op Game Modes: Party (endless level selection with friends) / Snake (collect pellets that gradually make you larger) / Battle Royale (last to die wins)
- Full Community Integration: Voting system for levels, better search, straight importing of levels and more
- Cross-Platform Modding Support
Set in 205X, a mysterious disease called the “Tokyo Flu” has been ravaging the world. A lone computer programmer, Anna Schroeder, attempts to find the cure with her trusty supercomputer-companion HAL. Stumbling upon various different “Projects”, the duo decide to investigate the efficacy of a cure through the usage of a pulse and rhythm based interface.
Vitamin Games Factsheet
Vitamin Games started as an independent game development and design studio back in 2009 by Pidge. Vitamin Games' current game development project is called Project Arrhythmia, a rhythmic dodge-em up.
- Project Arrhythmia
- Takoyaki Run
- VR Coding