"Project Arrhythmia" is a musical bullet-hell in which all things beautiful are deadly. A cacophony of lights, music, pulses and blocks, Project Arrhythmia features tight bullet-hell style gameplay where up to 4 players in local co-op must navigate their way through evolving scenes and obstacles, all timed to the beat.
- Dodge the beatStages consist of mesmerizing, musically timed scenes, each one telling a story. Feel the rhythm and feel your way around the hazards! Anna will judge how you do.
- Challenge your friendsUp to 4 players supported in local co-op mode.
- Robust level editorCarefully designed level editor allows users to create their own levels and challenges, to whatever music they wish.
- Huge communityWealth of user created content exists, fully integrated into the game through the usage of the level editor and user made levels.
- Story ModeOver 20+ hand crafted heart pounding levels interwoven with an engaging story.
- More co-op game modesParty (endless level selection with friends) / Snake (collect pellets that gradually make you larger) / Battle Royale (last to die wins)
- Full community integrationVoting system for levels, better search, straight importing of levels and more
- Cross-platform Modding Support
Set in 205X, a mysterious disease called the “Tokyo Flu” has been ravaging the world. A lone computer programmer, Anna Schroeder, attempts to find the cure with her trusty supercomputer-companion HAL. Stumbling upon various different “Projects”, the duo decide to investigate the efficacy of a cure through the usage of a pulse and rhythm based interface.
Join the Community
Interested but not sure if you want to put down your hard earned cash just yet? Why not join the discord or signup for the newsletter?